We create luxuries for women who delight in the details. This includes women of every race, ethnicity, age, shape, geography, religious belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ability, and heritage.
At Sarah Flint, we believe diversity is foundational to our creativity, innovation and business success.
We welcome everyone to our team. We believe that Black Lives Matter and especially encourage Black, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian and other people of color, people with disabilities, and others who are under-represented in the fashion industry to join our team. We want everyone who works for us to have the opportunity to be themselves, to be heard, and to be able to contribute. We believe in equality of opportunity and treatment and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We are committed to a process of continuous improvement.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts are central company goals, and aim to:
- Set real, measurable goals and actions;
- Pursue authentic and actionable commitments;
- Track and analyze data over time, comparing those numbers to numbers at other organizations, and sharing with key stakeholders;
- Be anongoing goal, not a box to check off;
- Make intentional commitments to long-term structural changes; and
- Try Harder. More Often.